To apply for this bursary, please ask your Teacher, Principal, Lecturer or Professor to write to MedEntry with reasons why you should be awarded the scholarship.
This may include:
- Academic scholarships, awards or achievements.
- Co-curricular excellence (e.g. leadership, public speaking).
- Other awards/achievements (e.g. Science Olympiads, High Distinctions in ICAS).
- Financial or social disadvantage
Your teacher can apply by:
- 1. Clicking on ‘Apply now’ and filling in all relevant details.
- 2. Sending an email to MedEntry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your teacher should use their school email address and ensure that the application is addressed to ‘Scholarships Officer – MedEntry UCAT Prep’.
- 1. Only one student per school is eligible to obtain this Bursary (an exception may be made if nominees are outstanding).
- 2. Generic letters of support addressed as "To whom it may concern" will not be considered.
- 3. This discount cannot be obtained retrospectively (i.e. after the student has enrolled and paid).
- 4. The scholarship applies to the Platinum package only, and provides a 60% discount off the Platinum Package.
- 5. We strongly recommend that the nominator include the student’s email address so that the discount code can be provided directly to them.
The HPAT is highly competitive, and each year many MedEntry students receive exceptional scores. This bursary is awarded to MedEntry students who perform outstandingly well in all three sections of the HPAT.
Scholarships are awarded to MedEntry students who receive the highest HPAT score, defined as the highest total score when the three section scores are combined, as displayed on the applicant’s HPAT Score Report.
Cash prizes of up to €250.
Information/documentation required to apply
- HPAT Score Report.
This bursary is awarded to MedEntry students who obtain a high HPAT score, high academic results and are awarded an academic scholarship by a university to study medicine.
Up to €250.
Information/documentation required to apply:
- Evidence of award of scholarship (e.g. letter from university, certificate). Note: This must show the type of scholarship and amount awarded
- Evidence of high HPAT and Leaving Certificate scores.
- Evidence of any other outstanding academic achievements (e.g. Biology Olympiad)