MedEntry wishes acknowledge the many people and organisations that have assisted us in bringing quality HPAT preparation to students.
Without their support, MedEntry would not be able to provide the quality of training it has today.
The Foundation for Young Australians
The MedEntry team wishes to thank The Foundation for Young Australians for their generous financial support.
This discount has helped provide access to our services to numerous students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
The FYA share MedEntry's belief that brilliant, ambitious and creative young minds mould the future - and the future is bright!
Rural Doctors Workforce Agency
MedEntry is extremely proud to have had a long time association with RDWA to help improve access to medicine and dentistry university courses for rural high school students.
RDWA is the premier workforce agency for rural SA and aims to provide the workforce to enhance the health and wellbeing of rural communities in SA.
MedEntry shares in RDWA's passion for rural medicine, and improving access to healthcare in rural communities.
While they are numerous people who contribute to our products and services in various ways, we wish to particularly thank the following professional consultants:
- Dr John Frewin MBBS, FRACGP
- Dr Christopher Chan MB BS WA, FRANZCP
- Dr David Weber MSc (JCU), PhD(Adel)
- Dr Catherine Owens MB ChB Auck, DipRACOG, FRACGP
- Dr Lawrence Walker MB ChB CapeT, MPH, FAAP, FAFPHM, FRACP
- Dr Peter Hamilton BSc(Hons) Qld, DipEd Qld, DPhil Camb
- Mr David Harris MB BS Mon, FRACS, FANZCA
- Dr Raj Thallur MBBS, PGDMLS UniSA
- Dr Alan Oates FRANZCOG, DDU
- Dr Philip Penfold MB BS Syd, MD Qld, FRACP FFPMANZCA
- Dr Tim Webster MB BS, DPM Lond, PhD N’cle, FRANZCP
- Ms Theresa Dixon BMedSci (Hons)
MedEntry Courses are/were held at:
|University of Tasmania|