Your Career In Medicine Starts Here
Secure your place in medicine with advanced online tools, renowned workshops and expert training. Start by choosing a package and add extra services to boost your HPAT scores. Whether you’re more comfortable working autonomously, in workshops or in classes, MedEntry’s proven packages will help you ace the HPAT to gain entry into Ireland's top medical schools.
Group Discounts: Find A Study Pal And Save €100
The HPAT is tough to master on your own, so MedEntry always encourages students to create a study group. When you create a group, everyone in your team receives a €100 discount on the Platinum Package, including full access to the Online Platform plus Dr Ann’s renowned HPAT Workshops.
HPAT Headstart: Begin Your Studies Early To Boost Your HPAT Score
University entrance is becoming more competitive, so many determined and ambitious students start their HPAT studies early. Distributing HPAT studies over time leads to better results and less stress in the final hectic years of school. As an incentive, we have a separate range of pricing options to ensure your initiative is rewarded.Learn More
- >15,000 quality HPAT questions
- 10 practice exams that accurately simulate HPAT
- Comprehensive curriculum with video instruction
- Custom MedEntry App for Smartphone
- AI coach that reviews your progress and sets your pace
- Full access to the Online Platform & App
- Ticket to Dr Ann's HPAT Workshop
- Learn top strategies for all 3 HPAT sections
- Q&As with top-performing students
- Online expert support
- Full access to the Online Platform & App
- Ticket to Dr Ann's HPAT Workshop
- 10 hours of personal tutoring with a tutor who scored 100th percentile
- One-on-one tutor and expert support
15,000 HPAT questions, 10+ exams
Interactive curriculum with video guides
Access to the MedEntry App (iOS & Android)
Personalised / AI feedback
Predicted scores and detailed performance analytics
Interactive study planner (integrated, with reminders)
Comprehensive knowledge base and community support
Online expert support
One-on-one tutor and expert support
Dr Ann's HPAT Workshop
Hours of live HPAT training and guidance
Advice from HPAT experts
Strategies to maximize performance
One-on-one HPAT Coaching
Weekly Grinds Classes
12 x 2.5-hour live sessions with expert trainers who achieved the 100th percentile in the HPAT. Nominate difficult questions for discussion and learn in a fun, interactive environment. All sessions are recorded for future revision.
Virtual One-on-one HPAT Training
Get ten hours of live intensive training from HPAT specialists who achieved the 100th percentile in the HPAT. Your personal HPAT mentor will understand your personal challenges, provide focused advice and support you between sessions. If you would like in-person one-on-one tutoring, consider the Diamond Package.
Simulated HPAT Exam
The Simulated HPAT Exam is an opportunity to gain valuable additional exam practice. This full-length simulated exam will provide you with all-important skill enhancement. The Simulated HPAT exam consists of 110 questions combining each of the 3 question types (Logical Reasoning & Problem Solving, Interpersonal Understanding and Non-Verbal Reasoning) in the same format as the live HPAT.
Online export support is included in Platinum and Diamond packages, and those students with Weekly Classes. Students with these packages can request help with any specific question or resource on the MedEntry platform and an expert online tutor will respond. This allows students to obtain expert help with difficult UCAT questions and concepts, which is invaluable for learning.
MedEntry has a commitment to helping those from disadvantaged and under-serviced backgrounds (such as those of low socio-economic status and those from rural or remote areas) to achieve their goals. We have provided over €450,000 of scholarships and discounts to such students over the years.
MedEntry offers various discounts:
- The Platinum Group discount. Simply apply as a group of two or three, and all group members will receive a discount of about 20%! Please see the Groups FAQ for more information.
- The Teacher/Principal/Lecturer/Professor Nominated Scholarship. You will receive 60% off the standard Platinum package. Please see the Teacher/Principal/Lecturer Nominated Scholarship FAQ for more information.
- Last Year's Student discount. This discount applies to students who enrolled in a MedEntry package in the previous year.
- MedEntry Academic scholarship. You will receive 60% off the Standard Platinum package.
Please read the information below for more information on each of these discounts/scholarships.
- Register or Login to the MedEntry site.
- Select the Platinum package, then the 'Buy Now' under Group Platinum package.
- Select any additional add-ons and proceed to the checkout (you do not need to select the same add-ons as your other group members).
- Complete the payment process.
- Once your purchase is complete you will receive an email containing the purchase information and your order number.
- Congratulations, you should now have full access to the MedEntry OLP.
You will need to be invited to and join a group to be able to book you place in one of our two day workshops.
You can join a group once you have been invited to the group and your purchase has been finalised.
To join a group:
- You need to have a registered account
- If you have not yet registered with MedEntry, please do so on the MedEntry site. You must enter the exact email address that the person has used to invite you to their group.
- You need to have purchased a Platinum package for groups.
- See the FAQ ‘How do I purchase a Group Package’ for more information.
- Click on the ‘My Group’ button on the Home page
- Click on the ‘Join an Existing Group’ button
- Enter the group number from your invitation email and press Submit
The cost of a multiyear package depends on how long it is until your HPAT testing date. The cost varies depending on what year you order the package, and what time of year you purchase. It also depends on the package that you choose. You can find details of pricing on our multiyear packages page.
Multiyear packages all have inbuilt discounts applied. Therefore, it is not possible to apply an additional discount to multiyear packages.
You can upgrade your package at any time by following these steps:
- Login into the MedEntry website by clicking "Login" link on the right hand top corner
- Once you have logged in, click on My Purchases and then Upgrade Options.
- Select the package that you wish to upgrade, followed by the package that you wish to upgrade to, and select your payment method. The difference in cost between the packages will appear in your shopping cart. You can pay using any of the payment methods.
- Some MedEntry products are ineligible for upgrading.
- Some product discounts might not transferable.
- Your Online Learning Platform will not be reset. You will have the same Online Platform as before, with the same attempts at practice exams and drills previously completed by you.
The past student discount is applied automatically upon checkout. If it does not apply, there may be several reasons:
- You have to be a MedEntry student in the immediate preceding year, not 2 or 3 years before.
- If you do not use the same email address as last year, the discount will not be automatically applied.
- You have to be logged in first then go to the shop (if you go to the shop and then login, you won’t see the discount).
Please take note of the error number and error message (which was generated from your credit card issuer / bank).
The commonest causes for declined credit cards are:
- Using a credit/debit card which is not accepted by the MedEntry shop (the MedEntry shop only accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express)
- Card details were entered incorrectly
- D4406 is a common error if the card number has been entered incorrectly
- D4405 is a common error if the expiry date has been entered incorrectly
- The credit card issuer / bank has blocked the transaction because the transaction is being made in Australian dollars (AUD). Some banks place an automatic block on transactions made in foreign currencies. To rectify this, you can contact your bank to inform them that it is a legitimate transaction.
Depending on the error, please try:
- Entering your card details again
- Trying a different credit card
- Contacting your credit card issuer / bank for further advice
If you continue to have problems, you can contact us for guidance.
Alternatively, you can pay via Funds Transfer. To do this, please restart the checkout process and choose funds transfer from the Other Payment Options section. Bank details to make the transfer are included in the tax invoice emailed to your registered email address, and can also be found here under ‘How can I pay?’.
If you would like immediate access to your MedEntry package, please email a screenshot of your payment and we will process your order without having to wait for funds to clear.