Each year we partner with a charity in each country in which we operate. MedEntry students have the option of donating to a charity upon enrolment, and MedEntry matches each donation, dollar for dollar.
2020 Charity Partners
Scholarships and bursaries
MedEntry offers numerous scholarships, bursaries and discounts to students, especially those from low socio-economic backgrounds and those residing in rural/remote areas.
MedEntry has provided the equivalent of more than €500,000 in scholarships and bursaries to over 3000 disadvantaged students, without which they may have missed out on pursuing their dream of a career in the health sciences.
The MedEntry alumni community is free to join and available to past MedEntry students, staff and invited members only. It allows members to stay connected to MedEntry and offers the following benefits:
- Resources to assist those at medical school and in postgraduate training programs
- Advice from current senior medical students, interns, hospital medical officers, registrars and consultants
- Mentorship from successful practicing doctors
- Discounts for MedEntry services including postgraduate interview training
- Discounts for family members